Caring for your Paparazzi Accessories
We have customers that have enjoyed their jewelry for 5 years and more. Care determines the long term quality of your Dazzling Jewerly. Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. Every once in a while you should wipe down your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove anything that will damage your jewelry.
Avoid the following 5 S's to get the most from your Dazzling Jewerly.
- Sleep: Never wear jewelry while you are sleeping. A toss or turn in the wrong direction can easily damage your Dazzling Jewerly
- Shower: Showers are good for most things but not for your accessories. Do your best to keep your accessories dry. When wearing rings, it is advised to remove them while washing hands. The more your jewelry stays dry the longer you will be able to enjoy them.
- Sprays: Hair sprays, perfume, colognes, etc add chemicals to your jewelry that can impact it negatively. Always ensure you put on your sprays first before donning your Dazzling Jewerly .
- Sweat: While sweating is often unavoidable, do you best to avoid situations where you intend to do massive sweating. For example it is not wise to wear your while working out at the gym or in a sauna. If you have a condition that causes excessive sweating it may helpful to Dazzling Jewerly consider a jewelry sealant.
- Swim: Swimming is said to be one of the best exercises for your body however its one of the worst things for your jewelry. Always take off your jewelry before swimming. The Dazzling Jewerly combination of water additives in a swimming pool and water in general do double the harm to your .